You’ve been attacked and harassed online.
I was too. I wrote Stalking, Harassment, Internet Trolling: A Guide to Recovering and Rebuilding After Online Attacks to share a path out of the hell you’re living.
Buy the book and learn:
- How online attacks knock you down the emotional scale, and how to climb back up.
- How to short-circuit your angst-ridden, fight-or-flight reactions and deconstruct online attacks with clarity.
- How to let go of your unquenchable thirsts for control, approval and security.
- How to handle the Milquetoast Majority – the soft, passive “friends” who see you get attacked but take no action to help.
- The five poisonous characteristics our stalkers/harassers/Internet trolls have in common – and the five actionable antidotes to counter their poison.
I spent years meandering down a monotonous and tortuous path of anxiety, fear, regret, and shame. Retraumatizing myself. Desperately hoping and blindly groping for change. Don’t make that same mistake. Don't waste another day. Start recovering and rebuilding today.